With the academic year 2016/2017 new rules for the scholarship payment have been accepted.

The changes apply to students of all degrees who have been awarded scholarship for a 1 – month stay. The first part of the scholarship at the beginning of the stay will be paid in the rate of 75% of the total rate, and at the end of the stay the students get the remaining 25% .

Payment procedures for longer student mobilties and teacher mobilities, as well as the conditions under which the payment can be realized, have remained unchanged. For more information please see the section Information for accepted applicants/Scholarship payment.

Last modified: 2016-10-06